Saturday, February 6, 2010

the sticker's on my laptop >:)

I went to Children's Hospital yesterday for my biweekly check up BEST BLOG POST EVER SO FAR. so my mother and I are sitting in the xray waiting room (for you see I was going to get a chest xray) when the two hospital clowns come waltzing in. normally I ignore them because I'm just that cool, but there was an adorable four year old boy with the more adorable ginger hair and the most adorable cheeks that giggled so hard at the clowns' antics and watching him was the most adorable experience ever (experiences can be adorable, to be sure).

after the clowns left, my mom started talking to the adorable ginger-haired boy's mom, as moms do, and it turns out the adorable ginger-haired boy's name is Kaleb. KALEB. I knew a Kaleb when I was eight and he was freaking adorable. anyway........ I went to get my xray and Kaleb was getting an xray in the room next door. I walked out and he was picking out stickers from a basket SO ADORABLE. he decided upon a superhero maybe? sticker and a Bolt The Talking Dog Sticker. he went on to show them to us, and then randomly peeled off the Bolt sticker and gave it to me. that made me so happy I'm not even kidding. hospital visits are usually pretty not-great or just uneventful and yeeeeeah it made me happy.

right but then I went to the Jimmy Fund (which is where I have some pretty (cool) doctors/people) and he's waiting in the waiting room with his mom. it turns out he's pretty close to getting over his leukemia and it makes me happy that he was so healthy looking. not happy that he's gone through it, god no, but I dunno, it's just uplifting when young children are so happy even after going through all this.

the whole experience (well I mean YEAH different story but the cancer/seeing people go through cancer thing) has made me figure out what I might maybe want to possibly though I'm quite unsure about it do in the future if I get there. OK. going to sleep now, lol.

2 comments:

  1. little kids are the best invention ever.
    and so are you.
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA that was me still signed into the zefronnekkid account B)

    ReplyDelete